Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hard to believe......

 This girl turned 18 last Sunday and I just realized I didn't take one picture of her on her birthday!! (This picture is from last year.....) Yes, she has changed some but maybe we can just pretend okay?




Hard to believe another Cross Country season is upon us.
These two are gone on a XC "bonding" and "running" 3-day, 2-night trip....
this will be Makenzie's last year since she is approaching her senior year and it will be Owen's first official High School running ...pretty exciting for both!



 Hard to believe another season of fall is literally right around the corner...
soon we will be driving to Colorado to attend a wedding....I don't know how "fall like" it will feel while visiting but I am sure by the time we get back more trees and thus, their leaves will be yellow, red, and pink....

.......I don't know about you but I definitely take less and less pictures each year.

I guess I just want to be more "In the moment" with the activities.....or I feel we have so many pictures of running, of swimming, of apple orchards, get the picture???

I know they grow up but with selfies and snapchat I think they PERSONALLY have enough pictures of themselves to last a lifetime.  ;-)

No comments:

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...