Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Well since I woke up at 4AM due to the rainstorm....I was bored.....and this is what I did.....

I read a bit from my NEW favorite book....The Irresistible Introvert.

If you are an introvert 
or if you are IRRESISTIBLE...you should read this!! 

It is spot on with descriptions of how I (we) feel in SO many situations!!




And then I checked on Pinterest....
And oh my was I laughing at a few of these...
So true.


 Yup, that's our girls night out anyway...


guilty.




And this last one reminded me of many times while I was in high school......how I reacted to my mom asking me to do something (now or in HER time, which means now)


Unfortunately for me that gene was passed down to my kids 
and now I have deja vu moments when I ASK MY KIDS TO DO SOMETHING....and when they don't move for over 10 minutes I just do it myself.  

UGH! 

(KARMA!)




Finally.....
Just keeping it real over here...
Per usual the rain has stopped and the humidity is killer....thus 
BIG HAIR!


No comments: