Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day.....

I am going to try to keep my personal feelings about this holiday and others similar to it (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Donut Day, Sibling Day, Running Day and on and on and on...) out of this post and simply show you pictures of the Father's in my life...


 The father of our children...
 always up for a good time and a "sweet treat".


The father I grew up with.
My dad...who always enjoyed showing us his "tennis ball" he swallowed when just a kid and the fact that it has stayed in his bicep ever since...

Not sure if Owen is buying that story or not ???


My father in-law.
The MAN who is truly responsible for hubby and I meeting since HE is originally from MY hometown and HIS family still had THEIR family cabin in Detroit Lakes.

I know right???!!!

After 100 years ?? The same land had been passed down from generation to generation.  It was finally MY hubs turn to have a "boy's" weekend up there and that's when we happen to meet!! 

Long story short ~ we met at the Holiday Inn, my friends and I met up with his friends later, we exchanged numbers and the rest is history.

So, if there hadn't been BOB (FIL) whose family had the DL connection and the cabin we would never have met.  Yup, we owe it all to him.  

(And God~it was his plan after all )



Can't imagine my life without them.

With their special quirks and all; 
 we are lucky and blessed.

LOVE YOU!


No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...