Sunday, March 12, 2017
Don't we all need a little confession session now and then? Well, today is the day to dump .........
1. I have been and continue to be an emotional eater...I can't stop this cycle...
2. Lately my go to has been bags of chocolate chips. (and butterscotch chips ;-(
3. I am cheap
4. Because I am cheap I have huge issues with throwing foods away.
(it would be wasting money or so my brain thinks....but it would also be saving me calories/fat....although in the moment I think wasting money is worse...so I eat it)
5. I have huge issues with
and lately it feels like its getting worse!
Every time I go outside and its the least bit cold, or I carry a gallon of milk, or hold a cold bottle of water my fingers turn white. They stay this way for 15-20 minutes...they feel like they are being stabbed with tiny needles for about 8 of those minutes while they transition back to normal...I have wanted to cry because of it lately too. I get REALLY depressed in the cold and THIS makes it worse.
(So #1 and #2 have been horrible lately...as in most clothes are tight!!!)
6. I am going to quit my Y job this Friday when I go in. That way my 2-week notice of resignation will end exactly at the end of the month. ;-)
7. I haven't worked out since Thanksgiving....I have no gumption to do so and I don't even care.
8. I am pretty bitchy today.
9. Owen had another mole removed this past Friday and now I have made an appointment to have one removed thats on my shoulder....talk about fun times around here.
It happens every year. We have no control over it. Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
I will be hanging out with this angel. Chilling in my A/C keeping all the animals company .... and having a "toast" ...
That is I am officially 10 days in being 48 and YES, I have to say it is still going great! ha! (I guess the only way it wouldn't be go...