Monday, February 13, 2017

I am definitely 48...

Not that anyone really cares but occasionally I change up the look of my blog.....since I turned a year older I thought I would change it again...to look cleaner, leaner, older and more fierce.  (Dang I think I just described myself and feeling 48!!)

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!

Seriously though.....this 48 thing is just fine.  

Yes, I feel older.

Yes, I feel wiser.

Yes, I don't worry as much about what other people think about me, my clothing choices, my personality etc....I feel freer.  ;-)

Time to do what I want to do because I want to do it.  Period.

With that said ~

I drink beer when I want to.

I would eat ice cream for breakfast if I wanted to.

I believe I am WAY more funnier because I simply am!

I am going to exercise when I want to...not because I feel I have to or should.

I will laugh more....because Holy Hannah, people are funny whether they realize it or not.  

I am also going to do things on a whim more.  (I use to live by my calendar and still need to a bit with kids in high school, jobs, sports, church schedules etc....but when the time is available or a day is open I may just be gone....bye bye....off to explore more!)

The list could go on...but I need to get to work...

1 comment:

Katie (Runs for Cookies) said...

As I get closer to 40 (I still have five years, but I think about it frequently) I dread it more and more. But you make your 40's seem so nice! I declared my 36th year the year of "zero fucks"--I'm going to be ME, and stop worrying so much about what people think. It's been nice so far when I realize, "Hey, I would never have said that last year". Haha! Thanks, as always, for reading and your nice comments on my blog. xoxo