Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's Christmas Day!

 Some cookies we made recently and are now gone.  On my star below I started to frost it and the frosting kind of fell accordingly leaving what appears to be a "face" on my cookie.  Maybe I have a "star" friend just wanting to say Merry Christmas!

And another quite pretty cookie that I received from one of my preschoolers....how nice to get a cookie specifically for me!

Finally, today really is the day! Happy Birthday to Our Savior and Lord.  




I have always been a morning person.  But lately I have been waking up way too early ...like 4 AM something or other.  Which kind of makes me upset because then I really am exhausted by 9PM.  Last night was no exception....as much as I wanted to stay up and finish watching a Christmas movie with the family I couldn't make it.

Off to bed I went.

And now I have been up for a couple of hours by myself.

It's hard being quiet on Christmas morning while the rest sleep.....ha!



No comments:

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...