Saturday, September 10, 2016

Good thing she remembered because I just about missed it....

The first day of school pictures!!! Oh my goodness we have been doing these for years.  Always in front of the same door, always with their back pack and maybe with or with out a sibling.  This year we almost had to "fake it" and "take them on day 2" but, NO ~ whew! ~ Good thing Ms. Junior here was all ready and remembered....


5 minutes before they were about to leave I heard....

"Mom, aren't you going to take the 1st day of school pictures?"

Oh yea...

(just let me finish my sip of coffee, one more sentence in this blog, and oops-where is my phone??
priorities right??  ha!!)

I got them..not to worry.

Junior this year.



 8th grade and final year in middle school.

 Buds til the end...

She is leaning a bit but I think he has passed her in height...wow!


One week in and all is well.



No comments: