Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to lessen your anxiety....spray paint furniture and laugh at silly t-shirts...

 Saturday morning....because who doesn't want to see what Menards parking lot looks like ~TWICE! The top photo was taken at 6:45am...they open at 6:30 so I was surprised to see ANY car there besides mine....and then because I needed more spray paint I made a second trip about 9:30AM...

The furniture was spread nicely throughout  the backyard and the paint cans are waiting patiently...


Let the fun begin...

Orange and blue ...


 The photo on the right was taken before I moved them back to the patio...note the lovely grass that will be discolored until it grows out and can be cut.  ;-)  I sprayed the table tan to match some other wooden chairs we have.  (Not that that matters since I am not really going for a matchy kind of look..ha!)


 After that was done I ran to Walmart and just a little FYI....don't plan on doing any thing with your fingers after spray painting about  6 cans worth of paint.  My fingers were numb and kind of shaky when I would try to type or write for about an hour or two after I finished.

Who knew my fingers would be the only thing getting a work out in yesterday!  And then at Walmart I saw these shirts.....



Bwahahhahah!!

Come on ~ you know you have either said it or thought it at some point in your life!!

Happy Sunday...time for lunch at Olive Garden with Coley!


No comments:

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...