Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Random catch ups and I am officially done for the summer!!!!! #stoked

 Hard to believe sometimes that the little girl has now turned 19!
At least she will still pose for a picture with her 13 yr. old brother....

IN case you couldn't tell from the last bonfire picture (previous post)....
it really was the old Christmas tree!!

and they burn really well!


I also added darker tones to my hair this time.
(as in just an hour ago).
Yea, the sun kind of photo bombed this 

so just for you I took another.......you can see the low lights better here.
You just can't see me..
The photo of a true photographer right?! 

This is my official first day of summer!!
aka...done with preschool ~
enjoying my time off.



1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

Yay for summer vacation!! Enjoy! Your hair looks great.