Sunday, April 10, 2016

Planning a trip to Mexico?? Read this before you go.....

I don't know how many of you enjoy your Mexican vacations but after reading THIS article in my local paper on Friday I may never travel out of the U.S. again.

Hubby and I have often said we should visit more states, national monuments, and tourist spots around us and then the little thought of relaxing in Mexico kind of jumps in my mind and I start Googling trips and All Inclusive vacations.

Recently we had 5 days in Arizona and it was wonderful.  The weather was perfect, the restaurants and more specifically the local craft beers were amazing, and the overall vibe was good.  We got home and shared our experience with a few only to be shocked when I read about some others spring break trip that wasn't as pleasant.

If you didn't already read the article.....read it HERE.  I seriously am trying to alert everyone about the dangers of traveling and to be aware that any thing can happen any where.


No comments: