Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Today is the day for a new post...but it will have to wait...so I will leave you with this....



Hubby and I went to the above tap room last weekend.  

We enjoy checking out the local craft beers and I personally think this one is at the TOP of my list currently.  If you are ever in the area and you like BEER do not hesitate and just drive.

Bonus:  They are moving to a larger tap room this summer!!! (I think ~ or maybe they will be in there new place soon...anyway I may have had one too many drinks to remember details..ha!)

It's spring break around here this week so the kids and I are off to the Mall of America today.  Yesterday we had dental appointments and tomorrow I am buying groceries for this weekend's Easter dinner.  Our spring break plans could make everyone jealous I am sure.  

But then again there is no one around here because they are all in AZ, FL or Mexico!

Until later peeps.....enjoy a peep!

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

Enjoy your spring break!! Everyone is on vacation right now and traveling to all of these beautiful warm places. Sigh... it's sleeting here. Happy spring! ha

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...