Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thirsty Thursday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Anyone going out for a green beer tonight?
I just had a Shamrock Shake at McDonald's...I don't know if you are into those or not but I did not think it was "all that".  I have enjoyed them other years but todays was "Meh?!"

I have a sore throat that I was hoping the shake would help.  It did help as long as I was drinking the cool sensation but as soon as I stopped sipping the throat hurt again.  UGH! 
 Today is the start of my spring break from the preschool...if I end up being sick during my break I may just cry and gain 10 pounds from depression. 

 That would not be fair in the grand life of what is fair and what isn't.  ;-)

And its only 40 degrees right now!!!!!!
(Getting on my poor me soap box just a bit) We had been experiencing some wonderful spring weather lately as much of the Midwest has and now it is acting like typical Minnesota weather again.   Wahahaha.  

I mean yes, I am going to Arizona in 2 weeks but come on....it's SPRING BREAK...and since I am staying put with the family I wanted 50's baby.  Is that too much to ask?  Hmmm, guess so.

Know what else?
I did not surprise my kiddos with green milk, green eggs, or corned beef and cabbage ...I am losing at this thing called "Best mom award"

So I had to reflect on years past.  It was a simpler time...when arts and crafts were cool and I could spike a boys' hair without getting the "groans and moans of why????"



And just for my daughter who still begs for another hamster....remember I am the one who let you have a guinea pig way back when....and you thought you would love it, take care of it, pet it, clean it, and never get sick of it.....well honey that changed too.  


;-)





1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

hahaha love the part about the guinea pig. :)

I am kind of terrible about doing special stuff for the holidays... maybe as the little one gets older I'll be better about it.