Friday, March 11, 2016

ch..ch..ch...changes.......

Guess what changed???


Well, I will admit it's pretty obvious isn't it?  My blog has never been fancy.  It wasn't any thing "special".  I kind of use it like my personality....changing with the seasons, the holidays, or my mood.

However, for some reason I haven't changed up my "LOOK" for about a year.  What's up with that?? I guess I became sedentary like many other things in my life.  Anyway, with my work life taking up more time, blog life ~ a.k.a. my open diary, took a back seat.

Tonight though it was time.

Every one around me is caught up in their electronic or t.v......ugh!!!! What else could I do but finally take the time to go "old school"...a simple design...a new look...how long will it stay??? Who knows.

I feel like the books are representing me a bit right now....I am getting into biking a bit more and I have been reading (searching the internet) for blogs about cycling.  Random information and fun stuff...must say I haven't found much yet but I will keep looking.

Just like a good book keeps you coming back for more.....so does a new passion towards new future trails ahead.


1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

Bike riding is so much fun. Hubby and I like to find new trails to explore. You'll love it. :)

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...