Bah Hum Bug!
View from the side window
And why not take another from the front door?
Well, the only other thing I really want to be doing right now is eating ice cream so I might as well snap a few pictures to share and simply dream.....
Bah Hum Bug!
So what are some of the things I dislike from winter??
1. cold hands/fingers
2. shoveling heavy snow or shoveling during a strong wind and it just blows back at ya
3. driving in the crap
4. dealing with the continual dirty car
5. if the outside of the car is dirty then the inside is full of salt and sand too
6. which means the garage floor is full of wet sand, dripping cars, and salt
7. makes for a daily vacuum of the mud room
8. stress about kids driving in the crap
9. really wanting ice cream and NOT wanting to drive in the crap to get it
(New "bad weather" diet? Bah Hum Bug!)
and the #10 reason?
10. a snowy head of hair makes for one rat's nest on my head.
Good thing I can open my door to see this....
feeling the LOVE right?!
And what happens in our house when the front door is open?
the four legged friends come running.
I am sure they are hoping someone is here, hoping for a sun beam to nap in, or hopelessly dumb. I mean they are animals...do they really know what a front door even is?
I know I don't know what self control is some days so;
yea I get it...