Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I am not going to tell you what is really going on in my mind.......instead enjoy this FL recap in pics and a few words

 Waiting to fly out Dec. 24th
 heading to the resort on Disney's Magical Express
 Orlando welcomed us nicely...
 Guess which still has a touch of the flu?
 They love their booths
 Merry Christmas Epcot!

 When you take a photo of your photo and a text comes through but you don't care...
beer me!




 Take me away....
 Go to Universal Studios if you have ever enjoyed a Harry Potter anything!!!
 Grinch couldn't believe Owen had the same color shorts as him!!
 It was hot.

Happy New Year 
2016!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian said...

I love Disney! It looks like you had fun, and I hope you're having a great start to 2016!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...