Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My old lady update...

Well, that was interesting.  Yesterday afternoon (after the chiropractor cranked on my nerves) I had random bouts of pain.  Nothing constant but definitely felt it and had to continue with the usual routine of not doing one thing or staying in one place very long.

I find that if I sit on a hard chair, on the couch, stand in the kitchen, lie on a bed, or even walk around too long my back, butt, or back on my legs will begin to ache.  So I keep changing it up and moving around which thankfully works.

Last night I took a Motrin PM to help me sleep (and not ache) and it worked.  I woke this morning shocked that I never woke up once during the night.

Today I am feeling the after effects of being "worked on" more in my legs.  Butt feels pretty good but my legs and back kind of ache.

I am going back tomorrow morning...I am glad this is working or seems to be working because I DON'T want to have and WILL NOT have any surgery unless I absolutely cannot walk.


2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I'm getting me some Motrin PM. Oh for an uninterrupted night's sleep! I felt completely wired at 2 am!!! I was sitting in bed just WIDE AWAKE. No clue what my issue was. I think my mind was reeling. so.... I took a prozac and in 30 minutes I was able to settle down and sleep. Sheesh. These 30s are for the birds!

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

I hope your back is feeling better by now. Ouch!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...