Thursday, November 19, 2015

I cannot look at that "fuzzy navel" any more....

Happy Thursday!!  One week from today is the most thankful day of the year...one week!!!! And now to say what we all will repeat a few times over the next few days......
"Where has the year gone??"

I will elaborate more later but for now I just had to say something so that the green fuzzy navel would NOT be the first thing I see when I open my blog.

HAHAHAHAH!

YIKES!!!!

GROSS!!

It's my last day at preschool too because next Monday and Tuesday are conferences and I don't have to be at school for conferences.  A.K.A.  ~ I make the small pay check and only those that make the big bucks have that responsibility...and I am ok with that!

I will be working a bit at the Y, getting my hair colored and cut, attending a weekend swim meet for the boy, going out with friends for supper one night and preparing for a trip up north....while taking it very slow because a week's vacation is too nice to rush.







2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

It is AMAZING how fast time goes by once you are grown, married, and have kids of your own!!! Kinda sucks. Lol

Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian said...

I was just thinking about how fast the year has gone by too! It's really pretty crazy when you think about it.