Monday, November 2, 2015

A little late but.......

My daughter found this saying somewhere and I thought it was cute.

We had a pumpkin, candy, drinks, and relaxing filled weekend around here....
I am totally disgusted with the lack of willpower when son's bag of candy was within arms reach and I am totally sick of talking the "weight" talk all.the.time.

"No-shave November"

or

"No-shame November"

or

What is holding me back once again from taking control of what I really want for MY mind, body, and spirit???? 

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

We had way too much Halloween candy left and I have been eating it! Argh!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...