Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This is the day that most media sites get bombarded with......First Day of School photos....

 Well, what is up with the lighting this morning???  I always take their photo by the front door before they leave....the top photo is the "Come on smile like you are excited to be entering 7th grade!"

The bottom photo is one HE asked me to take.  HE said it will show what he is REALLY feeling about having to leave for the first day of school....just a little different right?  ha!
 Then I asked Ms. 10th grader to come and take a photo with her bro ~ as she affectionately calls him at times ~ Well, Well.....Look Ma all smiles!!!

Here she is...all ready to tackle 10th grade and life as a Sophomore!

Once again my lighting is funky but then again our family is a little funky so its all good.


Today the oldest is going to be checking out the clubs and "other activity" groups at Normandale CC. I look forward to her getting more involved with the school and for her to make some friendships with those who may have similar interests as her.

Its all about getting involved and making connections no matter where you are or what you are doing in life.  Enjoy it and Own it....believe in yourself and you too can do it!!

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

I hope your kids had good first days of school!

Making connections and getting involved in activities have always been hard for me! Maybe that's why I don't have many friends! ha