Monday, September 21, 2015

KIDS....the look of seeing a ghost????

Saturday, September 19th was OUR meet.
WE hosted the 50th APPLE JACK.

It had just rained for 2 days and the race course was m.u.d.d.y!

We all volunteer and hubby and I were the usual "Course Marshals"
(if you read my last post you would have seen my lovely neon vest to prove I really was busy and held a very important role) ha!

As course marshals we also got to hold flags and "HOLD" fans back at the start of each race and then "Hold" them back as the kids come running past us two more times.  Some bystanders just walk and walk without looking where they are going and if it wasn't for ME they would have walked right into a runner...sheesh be careful out there!

Rewind way back to the morning before we left the house and you would have found this:

And that would be Owen's "I am really thrilled to be taking this picture" smile....so, I asked him to look more excited when I take the next one......

BAM!
This is what I got.....a boy who looks like he just saw a ghost but, heck he is really excited after all!!!   

Another busy week around here with Cross Country meets, swim practice, homework and work.

Throw in some new windows we had put in today...which means clean up after the men by vacuuming and washing of the tile floors and the back deck because my goodness their boots seem to track mud everywhere.  I will try not to complain much because the guys are very pleasant to talk to, they do a nice job with the windows, and they are even reasonably priced.  A little mud? Eh? it washes off.

;-)

Happy almost Tuesday!


2 comments:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

The look on his face made me LOL. Thanks for sharing! :)

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

The look on his face made me LOL. Thanks for sharing! :)