Saturday, August 22, 2015

How did you spend your Saturday afternoon??

 I thought about it first....what to do?  What to do?  HA!  Who am I trying to kid....I have had THIS Saturday planned out for about a month now.  Hubby and I and a couple of friends are heading to a town just minutes away tonight to see a local band called ..."Hairball".  No, its not a cat band and hopefully there won't be any "hairballs" thrown up.

It's a band that plays and "copycats" 80's music!! How great huh?!  I have heard from others that they are "RIGHT ON"....they walk the walk and talk the talk ~ so to speak.  We bought our tickets at least a month ago and the tickets specifically say....RAIN OR SHINE.

Wah, Wah, Wah.....a thunderstorm of all thunderstorms is expected to come through about 8PM tonight!!! There are two opening bands before Hairball with Hairball slated to start at 9:30.  UGH!

What do we do?  Go early?  Get poured on?  Wait?  No parking available...walk for blocks.... thoughts, decisions, and I think I will just have a drink.  ;-)  Seriously, I just had a TAB (and rum) well, ya I had to buy something 80's related to kick off the night.

And....this is how I spent my day prior to my friends coming over.....bought groceries for some appetizers, made some appetizers, took a nap, and some silly pictures....




Time to cook some appetizers because those friends will be here soon......no rain yet.....we will wait and see and I will let you know!


1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Just take your 80s Aqua Net hairspray and you'll be fine! LOL