Friday, July 24, 2015

New tap room isn't much to toast to...so a Bingo they did go

You know how those crafty tap rooms are popping up all over right now well "Lakeside Bar and Grill" located in Detroit Lakes joined that party too.  When we heard this hubby and I put it on our list of things to do when in DL this past week.  Unfortunately, as excited as we were upon arrival ~ we were quickly bummed when our waitress said they were out of their beer and wouldn't have more tapped and ready for another week!!  WTFruit??? No local crafts for us.  ;-(

I boycotted all other beers on that news and hubs went with his old faithful...a Blue Moon if I remember correctly.  ha!

 We probably won't be back there again....I am thinking we will stick with Zorbaz where we always leave happier than when we arrived.
 Owen is very happy....just being with his mom is obviously enough.  The boy is 12 and doesn't know or care about girls yet....woo hoo for being my baby!!

 Later it was time for Bingo.  My girls had a blast with their cousins, aunts, and grandma.  I stayed and watched about 30 minutes worth and became bored real fast.  I just don't like it.  I am not a gambler...and I know this isn't at all like Black Jack but, I never win and I don't like giving away my money....ha!
 Even though the faces were intense no body in our group had a Bingo that night....we donated like usual.

It's hot here again today....I am staying indoors while hubby went to play golf.  

Funny that man hates the heat and complains about being hot/sweaty but when golfing he forgets it all.  What's up with that?!

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

We played Bingo on a cruise one time and hubby won like $250. That was pretty awesome!