Tuesday, July 7, 2015

cards, a car, and being caged ~ better than my neck and nose any day...

 If you saw my last post than you know what I am talking about when I mentioned my neck and nose.  Whenever I opened the blog that was the first thing I saw and I don't care to see it again...ha!

My bad photo snapping of pictures off of my iPhone are much more fun any way.....not!  Hubby sent me this picture of some of the cousins playing cards on the 4th of July....Yea! No TV finally!!


Megan enjoying the driver's seat a little too much...
can't wait until she is 16!


And the group from Como Zoo...getting ready to take off on what was probably ride #505 of the day on the Tiger Trax...


I get to work at my preschool this week assisting with the "Create It" class....today's creation is the dyed shirts...not sure if this is going to be fun or funny...

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

It is so easy for everyone to spend time with whatever electronic device they have instead of together. Love that the kids are playing a real card game together!