Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hubby went golfing on his 50th.....we got eaten alive by mosquitos....


Happy 50th to the main man.....(it was his b-day on the 7th) 
He has had a few days to let the number sink in and I don't think
I have seen any changes in him so far!

 He golfed at Hawktree Golf Course in Bismarck since we were there for my nephew's graduation.
The only signage available for a picture when I dropped him and Wade off was on the cart....Hmmm? Could that be a sign on what lies ahead???

Let's just say they enjoyed the front 9 and had more trouble on the back 9!
;-)

 Since hubby was playing golf for hours we decided to do a little "putt putt" for ourselves...do not be deceived by the smiles on their faces....when we weren't putting or posing we were in WWIII with the mosquitoes.....yuk!



And finally, the big day arrived for Mason!
We did not go to the ceremony....that is usually a program only parents and siblings can REALLY enjoy since they know a lot of the kids and all ~ we only knew Mason and it would be too long for a 12 year old who couldn't even be found for a "family photo".


Well done Mason!

Overall A kind of weekend and fun way to kick off summer.....
except for the bug bites!!
ugh!

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

I haven't been mini putting in forever! My husband and I definitely want to go again for a date night.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...