Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cellulite? Yes, and I guess I am ok with that....


One of these peeps is not like the other
Can you tell me which doesn't belong.....
Before my song is done?
OR
Can you point out the two that BELONG TO ME???

Funny how a week can fly by sometimes and other times it can drag on and on and on......
I have experienced both feelings in this past week being an "empty nester" but the feelings soon past and once again I am reminded how much I love my life right now...in between teens, tweens, puberty, picking up doggie doo, cat regoo, and dealing with contractors that are less than cool.....my cellulite is the least of my worries so chill to me and those in my group.

ha!

;-)





1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

You're beautiful. I highly doubt anyone would notice any cellulite you have! haha

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...