Tuesday, June 9, 2015

And it's official......

 After the graduates received their diploma they had to stop for a photo opt.......
 Here are the 454 students filing in to their seats at the beginning of the ceremony.....I was pleasantly surprised how easy everything went at Target Center.  Only dislike was having to drive downtown.  Besides a little traffic, finding a parking spot and then getting to our seat ...."THUMBS UP" because the venue did work out nicely.
Before the graduates loaded the buses to head back to North....we were given literally 15 minutes to try and herd ourselves like cattle down from our seats to find our child and get a quick picture.  We succeeded (some parents did not so score for us!  ha!!) I can only show the one of sisterly love because hubby and I officially declared WE ARE OLD ~ after we saw our picture which was taken right before.  (hint .....wrinkles, flab, and the like)


Nicole was off to the all-night grad party shortly after the ceremony and then home to sleep all day Friday.  We traveled to Bismarck to celebrate with my nephew for HIS graduation.....but I just realized the few pics I took are still on my phone!!!! (see losing my mind....old!)

Now you will have something to look forward to in the next couple of days....off to get "life" started for today.

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

It is amazing how fast the graduations actually do go. At my college graduation, they presented two diplomas at the same time. On to the next phase of life!