Monday, May 4, 2015

It's been almost a month since a post......

Oh my Goodness where has the time gone?

Seriously, how do moms who work full-time keep a house together, try to exercise, work, cook, chat with kids, have time with friends and BLOG???  I don't work full-time yet and I cannot find time to do it all so the blogging has fallen away but the reading is still happening when possible!!

Happy Easter if I didn't say it before....
thank goodness for Kenzie and her love of selfies to keep the photos stocked.

My mom informed me that she didn't have a current picture of the kids....
I tried and this was the best I could get....
I will be trying again another day. 

In case, you weren't aware I have a girl GRADUATING this spring!!
Actually in weeks ~ which means the party planning has begun, lists are being made, invites have been sent, and SOME photos blown up....these are just a few of some "of the younger days"...
Seriously, where did 18 years go?  

(My parents own Johnson's Cleaning...here Nicole has sporting a shirt and dust pan/brush to boot)

First and last visit to see Santa.

One of the sisterly hugs when they were little.

With grandma at the cabin one summer....

And all grown up.

Minutes before leaving for "Survivor Night" at our church!

The girls left and "The Girls" stayed home ~
My girlfriend and I survived another night of drinking....ha!


Some where along way I received a coupon for BOGO at DQ.
If you know me then you know those coupons don't go to waste around here.
Unfortunately or fortunately the fine print read....
Buy one Medium blizzard and receive a medium or small for free......

Good thing I had Owen with me...
HE had the MEDIUM ....and it is bigger than I thought....although, he finished it he did say he probably would not order that large of a size again.  ;-)  I got a small ~ finished it with NO PROBLEM but admittedly was pretty full so I will stick with the kids size from here on out.

OK....I have a few more things to catch you up with but that is enough for now....
have a great night...hopefully it won't be almost a month before another update!!

1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

Glad to see you back! Cute pics of your daughter growing up. :)

I always hate that DQ has that fine print on their coupons too. Hubby and I would like to order a mini and get a mini free-- I'm not sure what the problem with that is? I guess they won't make enough money or something.

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...