Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation party was a success!

The following pictures are in RANDOM order.....
I am just happy I have the time to share some.
;-)


The "homemade games in the backyard" otherwise known as the world's largest hopscotch ever!

 My girls!!
We laughed b/c Makenzie's dress in certain pics gave her a prego belly...she is NOT!
I am sporting my Memorial Day ~ Red, White, and Blue !
Nicole is happy, happy, happy! 

 Who wouldn't be happy turning 18! and celebrating your high school graduation on the same day!!
(the photos hanging behind her show some of the younger days and her grad. pics!!)

 Here I told her to try and pose like the little girl in the photo behind....
where does the time go??

 Cake POPS!
YUM!
DONE!

 whoever said the graduation gowns are flattering need to go back to school....
Still had to snap a picture with G&G..

the cousin picture....so bummed I cut off Ethan at the top but his hands made it special right? 

My kitchen island has had chalkboard paint on it for years....this is just one of the ways we like to use it!   


One last overall pic of the food/festivities....
we had a great day and we were so thankful to the family and friends that showed up to say such kind words to Nicole (and to us!) We know others would have liked to have been there but conflicts always arise.....they were still there in heart.  


1 comment:

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

Congrats to Nicole! Those cake pops are beautiful! Did you make them?

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...