Friday, April 3, 2015

Just a few more from Cali.....

Ahhh, the beach....

 and where there is a beach there is usually a drink....

sometimes you may find an amusement park too

or some very strong people just out exercising and giving us something pretty cool to look at.
(I was both amazed at their core strength and depressed at my lack of motivation....
I really wanted some ice cream after watching this a while....what is wrong with me?)
;-)

I did get some ice cream in a cup but this drink is more fun to photo.


And finally,  simply loving the sunshine on my face.  
Thank you God for this beautiful day!




It's EASTER weekend ~ Happy "Good" Friday to everyone.  Take a moment and be silent today while you remember the events that took place many years ago when the world became silent as Jesus died for you and I.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures - especially the beach and the drinks!! You look amazing in that last picture!!!
Happy Easter!

Alissa A Journey to Thin said...

I would love to be at the beach! That woman is pretty talented and flexible to be able to move like that. Woah!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...