Thursday, April 2, 2015

Because a weekend in CA deserves more than 1 post.....here is the first....


First drink at first restaurant in Marina Del Rey.

 First time ever seeing a sign regarding the "TSUNAMI" Evacuation Route.

First selfie with my empty wine bottle.

First friend selfie with fishy lips

First view of pool from above.
 FIRST time walking around Hollywood and seeing the STARS.....I took a few pictures but I had to find my clone....I mean I am sure we are cloned because not many stars are born on your exact birthdate and year!!! Yes, when you think of Jennifer Aniston = Me!!

 First time photographed with the Marvel Men....
and proudly then last time too...
Thor was weird.
(sorry Thor ~ ha!)



So much fun....so much sun...so glad we went and of course, so glad to be home.  More to share in the upcoming posts.....but for now I have "house" and "kid" things to catch up on still.  ;-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love all the first pictures!!
Looks like you had a great time - glad you did!!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...