Wednesday, March 4, 2015

what do you cover up?

I don't know why but I realized something about myself today.  When I take pictures I tend to want to cover up my chiny chin chin.  I looked back and found random pics of my doing just that....either I cover up with a scarf, by holding a puppy, with my hand or with a cup of coffee....

Today I not only used the cup of coffee but I also used some "effects" to take my mind off the loose baggy stuff that seems to be hanging a little lower these days on my chin/neck.

If I remember correctly I believe its called the waddle on turkeys....lovely!



 sometimes my hair feels this big...

 sometimes my cheeks feel this big....


my waddle from the side slightly distended angle...

the best angle...simply covered up!

Also I am truly enjoying the Archer Farms "Chai Spice" flavored coffee...Mmmmmmm


The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...