Friday, March 6, 2015

Cookie Monster or Oscar the Grouch....

This post could be a little TMI but it happens.  It's that "time of the month" around here and the older I get the more weird my "monthly" is.  I know, I could be going through some Pre-men something or other it happens.  It happens earlier and earlier like everything else these days.....

With that I still have days where I am a total sweet monster....yes, cookie monster will do but for those of you that really know me you know I am more of an ice cream kind of girl...




 Other days look out ~ I am pretty "edgy".  At least that is what I call it because it seems as though the littlest things put me OVER the edge.  (Like right now Kenzie is listening to her favorite GLEE songs for the umpteenth time!!!!) She needs to get on the business end of some ear buds or Glee will be Glum.
Oscar like?  Maybe.....Cookie Monster?  sometimes..... and what I really need is a picture of that big yellow bird because whose tummy doesn't feel THAT exaggerated and bloated during THAT time too???

You know it....


Besides ME there are other things happening this week/weekend too......our hockey team is in the STATE HIGH SCHOOL tournament.  Owen swims at Rochester in his final swim meet of the season.  And Nicole gets to sample life on her own.......more on that later.......Happy Sun and Fun ~ the weather is finally going in my direction.  Which is a HAPPY one for sure!!


4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm Oscar way too often these days!!!
Sounds like you have a fun weekend though - enjoy!!!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

I am certainly very edgy during that time for sure.

Jody - Fit at 57 said...

I am in menopause & still get "edgy". :) Cookies for me as you know!

SD Mom said...

Glory! I know what you mean. I have the weirdest patterns of flow these days. No rhyme or reason I tell ya!