Monday, February 2, 2015

My LIE....and Super Bowl Ads........

If you read yesterday's post it was 3- Truths and 1-Lie.......

My Lie:  Although, February is MY birthday month it is NOT my favorite month by far.....yes, it is a short month but its still too cold for me.....my Favorite month would have to be MAY (believe it or not) Why?  Because kids are still in school ~ I get my time while its getting nicer out and the bugs haven't been hatched yet.  2-Thumbs up for that!!!

Clarification about the other truths.....MN did not come remotely close to 80 degrees but inside the pool area during the swim meet it was.  ;-)  YEA!

Now which Super Bowl Ad did you LOVE most???  


.....................I actually enjoyed many................The Mindy gal thinking she was invisible was cute, the Budweiser puppy and horse relationship always makes me go "Ahhhhh", however; some of the commercials highlighting the family and especially the relationship of "dads" and kids were wonderful in my mind........thought they were tops for sure!!



1 comment:

Kim said...

I actually enjoyed the game more than the commercials this year:)
I like May, too!!