Monday, February 9, 2015

Fun times even if my cheeks look very "cheeky" from my big smile ~

 Fun weekend over here....
We drove north and my parents drove south until we met at Granite City for an early Birthday lunch....I mean a girl only turns 46 once! 
And that will be on Wednesday!
Yup, we kind of like birthdays over here too ....
 After lunch we headed to THEIR van where they handed over the stash.
(Ha! kind of felt like we were "making a deal" transferring bags from one van to the next but I guess when we started to pose silly for pictures we blew our illegal action look)
 Check out the photo bomber!

 Timing is everything....nice way of framing grandpa's face Kenzie.....


We drove home and hubby and I scored free tickets to the MN Gopher hockey game so after an hour of being home we loaded back in the car and were off....
 And they won!
6-2 ~ our seats were by the student section and band.....I was loving every minute of it!



And I found this on my phone....pretty sure Kenzie found it somewhere and took the pic to save it.....it is a good quote so I thought I would share it too....

So what is something you can do and succeed at?

The first thing that came to my mind was I can finish off any ice cream container in my freezer at any time of the day ~ oh YES SUCCESS!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday week!! I hope you have fun plans for the entire week because you should be celebrating you for at least that long!!