Monday, January 12, 2015

We're not suppose to but lately I have been........

wishing that the days would pass faster,
time would fly,
a day could turn into a week or a week into a month...

In fact, yesterday I kept thinking in just one month it will be:



or


TO ME!

So, why not wish the coldest month to go bye, bye?

It would get me that much closer to spring and yes, another year older but I am ready for both actually.  Age is just a number ~ personally, I never really think about it or care.  I will not be 29 forever.  I always tell others (if/when asked) what my true age is....who cares....many have not been lucky enough to make it to 45 so when I make it to 46; HECK YES, I will be thrilled!!



Today is such a tease.

It's really sunny out ~ even the dog sits by the glass deck door and peers out hoping and wishing the temperature would be similar to the way the sun feels and shines but sadly, NO.  It's cold.

Dare I say I would rather have a 30 degree cloudy day than a 4 degree sunny day??? 

Oh yes, Yes I would....and then I would turn on my lights and open my doors...Yipee!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have to say, as much as I try to enjoy all the days, I just can't do it in the winter. The cold just seeps in and I feel like I"m never warm!!!
So exciting that it is almost your birthday!!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...