- The SUN is out and it may reach 40 degrees today!
- Yesterday we took down our Christmas tree. As much as I love it up and enjoy the gentle warmth from the glow of the lights at night; I also really like rearranging furniture again and it feels like my living room just got bigger
- I had an awesome sweat session on our stationary bike this morning ~ dare I say I loved it?
- I am looking for an "accent" chair (or 2) for my living room....I can't find any thing I like or if I like the size its NOT comfy at all....today I went to IKEA. I didn't find a chair but I ran into a man that I haven't seen in over 10 years!!! I was surprised he still remembered my name but, then again I remembered him so maybe I shouldn't be. Weird how years go by and then suddenly you remember things that you haven't thought of for so long?
- I am taking my FIRST "ladies trip" in March!! OMG ~ I am so excited!!!! We are headed to California for my VERY first time and I cannot wait.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Today is an A+ kind of day....
Where to begin??
I got a phone call from my mom earlier ~
SHE SAID MY YOUNGEST SISTER IS HAVING HER 5th BABY!!!
What? What! What$#! What???
She and her hubby already have 4 wonderful children, they talked about another but knew it wasn't for the best...typical woes of money, time, getting older, smallish house, etc...etc....and her hubs pretty much wanted to be done.
Well, God had other plans ~
And even if for 4 years (their youngest just turned 4 or 3 ??!? My bad.) you never got pregnant by using the "no protection" we will just count the days and only "do it" when not ovulating method....there comes a time when IT just HAPPENS!
I think they are all in a little shock still but I am more than thrilled
(especially since its her and not me!)
For as long as Makenzie has been in Cross Country she and the girls have had a tradition of drawing a fish and cross tattoo on the ankl...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
This was happening last week....some boxes.. lots of garbage.... and finally... it was done! Our oldest didn't go &...
She had 3 choices. Research and write a report. Put together a power point presentation with pictures on the region, culture etc… or find ...