Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Well that explains a lot!!




Have you ever wondered about your personality?

Why you act a certain way?  

 What 40-something still takes pics with animal characters?



Take pictures of random accidents on other people?

 Why you may find it funny or interesting to take a picture of other people eating??




or make weird meals and
then take a photo of it?

Why we choose the toe nail color we do?


And how we become attracted to certain people and not others?

Well, I have the answer for you.....take the 


And all your questions about your personality will be answered.  
Right?!

I took it and I am a little unsure of the results.  Not sure whether I should shout and say, "Finally, the reason I am the way I am!" or should I be calling the nearest nut house to see if a bed is available?

The test shows about 10 different ink blots then you are to choose the best selection of answers given as to what the ink blot looks like to YOU.  If, your first thought that comes to your mind isn't really a choice then you should answer....D....it looks like nothing to me.

(FYI...I answered a few like that)

My personality based on THIS test???

Multiple Personality Disorder!!

ha!  or  huh?

I should seek professional help right away....hmmmm, makes me wonder which personality was answering these questions???  Maybe I will take it again to see if another personality inside me gets a different result?!  





1 comment:

Kim said...

I just took it - lots of guessing involved because I had very little clue on most - normal:)
I guess that's why I'm boring.