Thursday, January 8, 2015

Randoms from our time together

 My dad, his oldest brother and his youngest brother.

 The kid table...
 The Great Grandchildren that were at the supper gathering on Sunday.

This fun lady is my grandma's niece....not sure what that would make her to me???
A great Aunt?

Anyway....we sat by each other and she always has great stories to share!


Other random thoughts:

1.  It is cold here and I am dreaming of warmth every minute.
2.  Kids had NO school yesterday due to the cold wind chills....we all went a little stir crazy and are ready to get back to work/school today.
3.  My sister and her family are heading to our parts tomorrow ~ just can't get enough of this family stuff I guess.  ;-)


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love seeing all the family pictures - wish it were for a happy reason!!!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Looks like a fun get together!

I am SO ready for warmth too.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...