Friday, January 16, 2015

MPG (Multiple personality gal) here.....


For the 3 of you that may read this blog...hahahha! 

I took the very accurate and base all life decisions on this test again!

And I ended up getting the SAME result.  It must be TRUE!


 proof?


more proof?


nuff said!

The question I have been mulling over is....should I be naming my different personalities? 

You know, so I can sort of warn those around me...."Witchy Wendy" is out today...or "Fun Loving Fran" is happy, happy, happy.....or "Tough Love Tina" says clean your room....haha!  Good thing I am having so much fun with this otherwise, I may think I really am crazy.....after all I did have a Great Aunt who always traveled around b/c she thought Jesse James was after her?  

Hmmmm???


Side note:  Hubby took the test and his results were normal/average.
Whew!


1 comment:

Kim said...

HaHa - cracks me up that you took the test again!
I think you should definitely name your various personalities!!

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...