Friday, January 9, 2015

I am NOT Elsa!!!



 
POP!


That song....that line....

"The cold never bothered me anyway!"

I don't know whether to laugh at it or cry!!



I am not like her....


When I exercise I am not thinking its fun or the fact that it is good for me and my body....
I am usually thinking what my next meal will be, how 300 calories burned may equal a small blizzard later if I am lucky.

I have never liked the cold and now that it is definitely COLD in MN once again...
I know .... You would think I would be use to this crap by now...I mean I have lived here almost 46 years now ..... and yet when January comes around with the wind chills lower than they ever should be, cold, cold snow, cold fingers, cold noses, cold windows, cold garages, cold cars, cold everything....I do not want to exercise, go out, or socialize.

I hibernate and eat.

Yes, I am a bear!

I am 100% sure I have S.A.D.  I try and try to change what I feel and yet I still do.

Yep, the cold ALWAYS bothered anyway!
sorry Elsa...I am Kathy

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm right there with you - all I want to do is hibernate until it warms up!!
This week has been rough - I'm skipping the basketball games tonight because it is so cold and I just can't handle it!!!