Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday scare or Sunday silly???




I just really needed to get that Model Motoring stuff off my front page -
so.........
Since I am turning into my 96 year old grandma sooner than I thought; by going to bed earlier and earlier each night (last night was 8:45PM) I am also waking up early than normal.  This morning I read 4:08AM on the clock.  Too early unless I am catching a plane south and I am not.

I rolled over but by 4:58AM I was officially up and could not roll over again.

I really need to upload some pictures off my phone but before I do that I wanted to let you decide.....because I may be a little swayed since I know these two crazies.

Is this photo a scare or a silly?



Totally a silly if you ask me!!

Have a splendid but silly Sunday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

These kind of pictures always make me laugh!!!
I had some on my phone for awhile and every time I looked at them I cracked up!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...