Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So many things are going by so fast.....right now I wish for ???



 My girls to be motivated by their self motivation....


KNOW yourself and do what makes it happy as long as its legal.



It is 
It is...



So many people I know (myself included at times) worry WAY too much
about what others think....

Even when some are almost dying others will still talk about you 
Life is FUNNY like that I guess.

But what does it matter as long as YOU live a life you are happy with 
and
God will be pleased by?



LIFE is Crazy Amazing!

2 comments:

Biz said...

I love all of your quotes - definitely something to aspire to in 2015, no?

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Kim said...

All of these quotes are awesome and it is so very true - people think far less of us than we think they do. I wish I had known that when I was the age of your girls!!!
Hope you had a great start to 2015!

Availability

Loving Father~ I come to you today to make myself 100 percent available to you. I lay everything I have and everything I am at your...