Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Before we talk about what is really important.....I'll show you something that's not but, it makes me happy!

Last week I put low lights and highlights in my hair!!



Can you see them?





This is a pretty good picture in bright light of the front.
Yes, the low lights are kind of purplish....hea, its my only little Christmas decoration
in my hair....LOVE IT ~ yes, I DO!


And the last photo .... selfie fail....ha!
(yes, yes, I do smile like a fish these days...)


OK...that's it....

Next posts are all about kids, presents, family, fun, and food


and being thankful that 


JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love it - gorgeous!!!
Merry Christmas, Kathy! I hope you and your family had a super day!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...