Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Believe.....




IN 


YOURSELF


AND 


LET GOD WORRY ABOUT THE REST.


(I have been worrying a lot lately.....my mind feels like its caught in a tornado spinning out of control...I think this must be what stress & a sinus cold blended together feels like...and yet I really have so little stress that I wonder why my mind goes on these tangents....ever feel that way?)


I am going to have FAITH and BELIEVE that GOD does know the plan for our kiddos/for me/for the kids at my preschool/and for the teacher I work with and HE is in CONTROL of the choices they make and don't make.

Amen.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Sorry you have been struggling - I hope that you are feeling better!!!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...