Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9th??? What ~ where is this summer going??!!

Owen has spent too much time on this chair.....
dog LOVING every minute of it!!

 This cat, after a good hair brushing, enjoying one of his favorite spots also.

oh, what? 
Another selfie from this girl....

She and 3 friends recently enjoyed their first ever pedicure.
Guess which foot is Kenzie's if you want ~
although, it might be easier to guess which foot ISN'T hers.
;-)


And as much as I would love to show you a picture of the other member of this family....
(Nicole)
I realize I don't have any recent ones on my computer
 but, somehow I have a TON of 
this boy ~

FYI ~ I am not responsible for all of his pictures!

Now I just need to download some more pictures off my phone!
Some day I will catch up 
but for the mean time 
I am loving this summer so far !!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree - summer is going way too fast. Just this morning Hunter informed me that in 5 weeks they will be headed back to school!!!