Monday, July 28, 2014

Almost able to exhale.....

Moles.
They aren't that pretty but can be awful scary.

We know too many that have had scary and sad outcomes from moles....when I found a few on Owen's head I wanted them to be checked out immediately.

 Of course, I took some pictures before ....
Head moles are called Eclipse Nevus  click on the word if you want to read more about them...
they are TOTALLY NORMAL!! 
WHEW!

 These 2 on his back were only getting bigger and being safe rather than sorry later I wanted them removed.....(picture right before procedure was done) he also had a 3rd mole removed by his neck.

He wasn't happy, he may have cried and he definitely said "I owed him big time!" (ha!)
Anyway, after it was over.....his words were.......and I quote....
"That wasn't so bad."
;-)

The new Chips Ahoy Blizzard wasn't so bad either...

Best $4 happy ending ever!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yikes!!! Glad you got those taken care of and that "it wasn't so bad!"