Sunday, May 11, 2014

This is what today is all about.....

Happy Mother's Day to all!


I wouldn't be here without my MOM (and dad) and many mom's and dad's within our family tree.
And without all of that history we would not have
these two girls and...

this one of a kind boy!

 Things have a way of working out....God is in control and has a plan for all of us.  Because HE is the only one who could have put this wonderful lady (my Mother -in-law) from St. Cloud and Father -in-law from Detroit Lakes (I know crazy coincidence huh?! MY HOMETOWN!) together.

Which produced....many years later I might add....this guy!
Hubby!
The only one who could ever put up with me and my issues.
ha!

So today its not really about "Mother's Day" ....every day I spend with my family
when we share laughs, hugs, smiles, and quiet time
is a wonderful Mother's Day to me.


Every day I am reminded how lucky I am to have God looking out for me.



Blessings to all today and every day.


1 comment:

Kim said...

What a wonderful reminder, Kathy!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!