Friday, April 4, 2014

I could….

1.  Complain about the weather AGAIN! (just because we received another 4 inches? of wet,heavy, back breaking snow last night and more is falling right now….would justify a complaint I would think….but I won't)

2.  Get teary eyed because this is the last day of Spring Break and I feel like I haven't really had a break at all…..oh, maybe that is what people with "real jobs" feel like all the time.  





3.  Show you the image I found under "April Fool's Jokes" that made me smile and then think ~ "Really? I don't think this would work at all…"


4.  Tell you about the last book series Owen and I finished and how I have really enjoyed our time together reading these books and now I need to find another series to start with him.  (and apologize for the run on sentence…sometimes the thoughts just keep coming) The series?  Oh, yes, lets not forget the series we read…..Maze Runner, Scorch Trials and Death Cure by James Dashner.  Our review with out giving any of it away….the first two books are great and the last left us wanting a different ending.  

You should read to see if you agree with us or not.  ;-)  **Best review ever?!** ha!

5.  Share what I am really excited about this April…….Owen will be receiving his FIRST COMMUNION on the 17th and Makenzie is preparing for her CONFIRMATION on May4th….big milestones are being met in our church life for these two.  


I could and I did…….
Happy Weekend to all and to all a SUNNY day …..
because its not happening here!  ;-(


1 comment:

Kim said...

So exciting for your kids and their big days at church coming up!!
I can't believe that y'all got all of that snow again - yuck!!!