Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I Think I Know Today!!

Top 5
(because today is March 5th 
Ash Wednesday
Top 5 seemed appropriate
;-)

#5.  
We are not Catholic but I enjoy giving up something during Lent in honor of ALL that Jesus has given up for US! And that also means dying eggs is right around the corner.


#4.
THE SUN IS OUT!


 #3.
My mind has been swirling with so many thoughts lately…
I had been feeling very overwhelmed with STUFF lately but
I do think things are looking up.
;-)

#2.
This boy LOVES Legos!
He LOVED the Lego Movie
and he LOVES going to work with me in the mornings…this I KNOW for sure!



And the #1 thing I know today……
These two enjoy cray selfies more than anything else




2 comments:

Kim said...

Great list today!!!
I should get my oldest sons YouTube to you - he likes to post Lego videos (stop motions?). They take a long time to make but it is pretty cool once he does them.

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

I like your list. My kids love Legos too and enjoyed The Lego Movie.

Yay for sun!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...