Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I almost forgot...

I just plugged in my phone to charge it while reading some blogs on the computer and a few pictures popped up to be loaded…..How did I forget to do this now that the swim meet is over a week and a half past?  Life.  Life gets going and rather than letting it run you over sometimes you just have to pull up a chair, crack a beer and watch it come.  ;-)

  (ha!  That little life quote ~ or something like it ~ came from an episode of That 70's Show.  Just in case you thought it was clever and wondered how I came up with that…I didn't…ha!)


Back to the Pictures
we were in Rochester for the Regional Swim Meet….

I went to the bathroom and then wandered down a back hallway….
I knew the hall might connect me to the swimmers and sure enough!!!!

 I ran into this guy…heading to the bathroom himself….
and acting just as silly as usual.
 Below is the one photo I quickly snapped during his swim.

After we went to a late lunch at Perkins.
We were all famished for some reason thus NO time to think about taking any pictures of our lunch.
However,
that didn't happen on the car ride home…….

I thought I had to get a picture of this:
 One tired boy and exhausted sister.  Guess this is what happens after a 5AM wake up call, swimming or sitting all day and then having a full belly….ahhh, comfort and sleep ….what could be better?

Fun times for sure ~ we can't wait to do it again.



1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that your kids will be silly still - so fun!!
Is that the end of swim season?

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...